C.LE.E.T. LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
The Security Guard license issued by CLEET is a three year renewable license. Applicants wanting to apply for a Security Guard license must first complete the necessary training, submit an application for a license, and undergo a fingerprint background check.
Below are the items you will need
to complete a new application:
• APPLICATION with attachments completed and signature notarized.
• Certified court Judgment and Sentence or letter of no record for each arrest and/or charge, if applicable (all questions on page 2 must be answered).
• Legible CLEET FINGERPRINT CARDS with all required data.
• Two current passport size color photographs or three if applying for an armed license. Paper or plastic photos are NOT acceptable.
• Local Police Department and Sheriff Department Record Checks.
• Letter of Employment (if applicable) or Bond/Insurance.
• Agency Application (Required if self-employed Private Investigator).
• Documented proof of experience or comparable training.
• Payment amount required. NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS (Money Order, Company Check, or Cashier's Check only).
• Fee includes a non-refundable fee of $41.00 for fingerprints.
• Verifiable documentation of legal residence (if not a United States resident).